Healey's at the Driving Museum Car Show

Forum for general car talk, upcoming events, posting photos, etc.
d.valentino

Healey's at the Driving Museum Car Show

Post by d.valentino »

On April 26, 2008 The Austin Healey Association of Southern California will be holding a Car Show “Healey’s at the Driving Museum” to be held at the Automotive Driving Museum in El Segundo, California . The show will feature all Austin Healey makes and is open to all British Cars. There will be trophies - dash plaques - BBQ - 50/50 drawing. Cost is $20.00 and is good for 1 car and 2 lunch tickets (pre-registered by March 31, 2008 or $25.00 at the gate). Additional car is $10 & additional lunch ticket is $5.00 each. For more information contact Domenic Valentino at d-valentino@msn.com or go to www.austin-healey.org for registration form. For information about the Automotive Driving Museum please visit www.automobiledrivingmuseum.org
Steve Simmons
Site Admin
Vehicles Owned: .
1937 MG SA Saloon
1946 John Deere AN
1949 MG TC
1953 MG TD
1958 MGA Roadster
1959 Morris Minor 1000
1965 MGB
1967 MGB GT (UK-Spec)
1967 Austin Healey 3000 BJ8
1969 MGC GTS

Post by Steve Simmons »

Welcome to the forum, Domenic! Sounds like a good show and I've been wanting to go to that museum for some time. I'll make it a plan to be there!
spitfire
Core Member

Post by spitfire »

What is sad is that I work in El Segundo and live on the other side of the freeway in Playa Del Ray and yet I have not yet been to this museum.

I will definitely have to put this show to the top of my list.
d.valentino

Post by d.valentino »

The Museum is fairly new. I went down to see it after a few club members went there. So I thought I would hold the show there and get people to visit the Museum, that may not have before.What a nice group of people at the Museum. The Decotes there walk you around and explain the different cars, and on Suday's they have different cars set aside that you can take a ride in.
d.valentino

Post by d.valentino »

There is still time. Don't delay, register today
carlivar

Post by carlivar »

Any parts swap at this?