Hearse Show?!?

Forum for general car talk, upcoming events, posting photos, etc.
Steve Simmons
Site Admin
Vehicles Owned: .
1937 MG SA Saloon
1946 John Deere AN
1949 MG TC
1953 MG TD
1958 MGA Roadster
1959 Morris Minor 1000
1965 MGB
1967 MGB GT (UK-Spec)
1967 Austin Healey 3000 BJ8
1969 MGC GTS

Hearse Show?!?

Post by Steve Simmons »

I was driving to work this morning in Burbank, and when I got off the freeway I saw something I had never seen before. A hearse show! There must have been 100 of them from all different periods in time sitting in the park next to NBC. Some were old ambulances. I wanted to stop so badly, but I was already running late for work. Bummer! I was really kicking myself for leaving the house late. If I were on time, I could have stopped to check it out and then been the same amount of late to work. :roll:
RodFru2U

Post by RodFru2U »

Steve.

That would have been a great sight to see, all that old iron. It's kind of hard to snap a picture flying down the freeway,would have made a nice shot though. There was a nice turn out for the Golden Cove Coffee Meet in Palos Verdes last Sunday. A nice mix of British Cars made it. I'll post pics as soon I can figure out how to change the resolution to fit this forum. A bunch of us and our LBC's are going to make the run this Sunday from the South Bay to Oxnard for the Centeral Coast British Event. We leave the South Bay at 7:00AM heading North up PCH. Anybody along the way wanting to join along is welcome. We'll have a mix of cars, Should be a very nice day and event.
Steve Simmons
Site Admin
Vehicles Owned: .
1937 MG SA Saloon
1946 John Deere AN
1949 MG TC
1953 MG TD
1958 MGA Roadster
1959 Morris Minor 1000
1965 MGB
1967 MGB GT (UK-Spec)
1967 Austin Healey 3000 BJ8
1969 MGC GTS

Post by Steve Simmons »

I plan to be there as well this Sunday. You should post an announcement next time you have a meet!

The maximum file size for attachments is set to 512K, which is one half megabyte. You should be able to run your photos through any image manipulation program and save as a smaller size. If you have Photoshop, use the "save for web" feature. Windows also has a built-in image resize tool and I'm sure Mac does as well although I can't say where to find it.