Santa Barbra 2019 State Street Nationals Car Show

Forum for general car talk, upcoming events, posting photos, etc.
Martin Keller
Core Member

Santa Barbra 2019 State Street Nationals Car Show

Post by Martin Keller »

Hello All,

Well today I received notice that registration is open for the 2019 State Street Nationals Car Show that a group of us in the Central Coast British Car Club attended this past year. If you are going to attend the show in Santa Barbara this year and want to park as a group with other British / European cars you can put my name on the form Martin Keller in the block for group parking along with Michael Gustafson, Neal Subic, Ron Butler, Terry Schuller and Dave Reid and a couple others who are CCBCC members as we all attended last year and we all parked together as a group and had a good time. This is a neat car show that is on State Street with lots of different cars being shown. Our group is going in the Euro / Asian up to 1990 class and you can decide if you wish to be judged or not so if your going to attend select the group and list the names from above so we can have a good representation of our European Autos at the show.

I will be the POC for the group attending the show so let me know if you register as I have to give the folks in charge of the event a list of who will be parking with our group by the close of registration. You can send me a PM or use the email address under my name. Hope to see some of the forum members at the show. We will be driving up to Santa Barbra as a group and will meet at the Golden China Restaurant Park-an-ride just off the 101 at Seaward Ave in Ventura, Ca.. I will let the folks who RSVP to me know what time we will be meeting and heading out to SB from the park-an-ride so if you wish to join us as a group which makes arriving and parking at the show a lot easier as the staff of the show will know we are a group.

Again we will be entering in the Euro/Asian up to 1990 as a group and parking together. Several of our group did have their car Judged last year and several of the groups members did win awards in the class at the show.

You can also register at this web site:
https://www.sbcarshow.com/product/2019-registration/

Martin Keller
MHKflyer52@outlook.com

:drive
Martin Keller
Ventura, Ca.