Highland Games British Car Display Oct 12 & 13 2019

Forum for general car talk, upcoming events, posting photos, etc.
Martin Keller
Core Member

Highland Games British Car Display Oct 12 & 13 2019

Post by Martin Keller »

Hi All,

If any of you want to display your British car at the Highland Games along with the Central Coast British Car Club and others from the area you can get free admission passes by contacting Paul Keener who is in charge of the British car display area. Here is the information to contact Paul. If your interested give Paul a phone call today so he can get the passes mailed out to you ASAP.

Hello Fellow British Car Enthusiasts,

The Seaside Highland Games and the Central Coast British Car Club would like to invite you participate in the October 12th and 13th of 2019 Seaside Highland Games British Car Display.

Come join in all the fun and activities of the "Games" and show off your beautiful cars, in a prime central location in the event, to the expected 25,000+ visitors to the Seaside Highland Games.

I have attached a registration form/information sheet. If you have any questions, please email me or contact me at (805)340-0772.

For more information on the 2019 Seaside Highland Games visit our website at: http://www.seaside-games.com/.

We look forward to seeing you at this years games.

Paul C. Keener
Seaside Highland Games British Car Display
pcktools@gmail.com
(805) 340-0772

:drive
Martin Keller
Ventura, Ca.