Deal Alert (sort of local)

Have something to sell? Looking for a hard to find part? Post it here!
Steve Simmons
Site Admin
Vehicles Owned: .
1937 MG SA Saloon
1946 John Deere AN
1949 MG TC
1953 MG TD
1958 MGA Roadster
1959 Morris Minor 1000
1965 MGB
1967 MGB GT (UK-Spec)
1967 Austin Healey 3000 BJ8
1969 MGC GTS

Deal Alert (sort of local)

Post by Steve Simmons »

Austin Healey, found advertised on an MG site, no affiliation. Located in Plesanton, CA.
Decided to sell the 65 Sprite that I just purchased from the origional owner a few months back and no longer need another project/weekend car , I already have 4 others

This Sprite has just over 60k miles and is 99.9% origional, I have done everything to bring it back to life after sitting since 1983

I have done the complete hydraulic system, rebuilt master cylinder(re sleeved), brake hoses,wheel cylinders,clutch slave

Fuel system was gone over , cleaned tank, new fuel hoses, carbs cleaned and re installed, new fuel filters

Cooling system was flushed , new hoses,water pump,belt, radiator checked out at rad shop

I gutted the factoty mats and carpet and had the seats re done with Moss covers, and they look great !

I have also installed 4 new tires and changed all the fluids, car runs great

I have the factory drivers handbook ,shop manual and the pink slip issued in 67 from the P/O when he paid the car off

This car has a great body with black Ca plates, never been wrecked and very few dings

Car will be ready to drive away in about one week, I need to clean the interior up and wash the car inside and out, below is a pic when I just towed it in, it will look lots better when washed up

I will trade this car for a 97 and up Dodge Dakota extended cab V8 pickup or 3500$ cash
Attachments
1965 Austin Healey Sprite
1965 Austin Healey Sprite
DSCN4618.jpg (69.09 KiB) Viewed 2193 times
tannyo
Veteran Member
Vehicles Owned: 1967 MGB GT

Re: Deal Alert (sort of local)

Post by tannyo »

Do you have a link to the advertisement?