1960 Riley One Point Five

Have something to sell? Looking for a hard to find part? Post it here!
whitebuffalo
Core Member
Vehicles Owned: 1973 Morris Marina (Morri)
1971 Morris Mini (Kiwi)
1967 Sunbeam Stiletto (Banjo)
1965 Lotus 7 (Westfield) (Westie)

1960 Riley One Point Five

Post by whitebuffalo »

I have decided to sell the Riley project. I have my other cars that I need to focus on and have a different car in mind to replace the Riley.

The motor is a 1500 B-series that is the same as in the MGA. The chassis is derived from the Morris Minor so any modifications that can be done to a Minor can be done to the 1.5. This car has been sitting sine the 1980s so not running, but is complete and it hasn't been bastardized.

Wood dash has been removed to work on replicating it. Seats and door cards will need to be refurbished. There is some rust on the floors with little perforations, but no rot and no structural rust. Body is straight.

I have the pink slip in had , but car is out of the DMV system. Need to get $3,500

Pictures here:
http://s454.photobucket.com/user/whiteb ... int%20Five
whitebuffalo
Core Member
Vehicles Owned: 1973 Morris Marina (Morri)
1971 Morris Mini (Kiwi)
1967 Sunbeam Stiletto (Banjo)
1965 Lotus 7 (Westfield) (Westie)

Re: 1960 Riley One Point Five

Post by whitebuffalo »

The Riley is still up for sale. Bought another car that is more important to me so the One Point Five has to go.

These are rare and not in the rare sense that people on Craig's List use rare where you see four or more of the similar car listed under that same "rare" car. These are rare in North America as well as the rest of the world. Not trying to ask more because it is rare, just emphasizing the fact that there are not too many to be found or to be seen in, so a chance to stand out in the crowd.