1951 Morris Minor Now Sold

Have something to sell? Looking for a hard to find part? Post it here!
whitebuffalo
Core Member
Vehicles Owned: 1973 Morris Marina (Morri)
1971 Morris Mini (Kiwi)
1967 Sunbeam Stiletto (Banjo)
1965 Lotus 7 (Westfield) (Westie)

1951 Morris Minor Now Sold

Post by whitebuffalo »

Selling my 1950 Morris Minor, low light. Car is registered as a 1951 here in California. Love the car, but I have the chance to get another car that I have wanted for a long time so the Minor needs to go to fund the other car.

It was built from a CKD in Christchurch, New Zealand and was there until 2001 when it was imported to Georgia USA then shipped to California and I bought it earlier this year. Car is just about as original as can be. Car runs and drives well. Brakes are fair, might need new wheel cylinders and shoes. I have replaced the bonnet spear and badge as well as the hinges. Replaced the rear badge and boot hinges. Split screen chrome bit has been replaced as well. Replaced the carb with rebuilt unit and added new plugs. All front suspension bushes have been replaced with poly bushes and handles nicely.

The only rust is on the left side where the wing mounts to the body behind the front wheel. Have spare hoses, windscreen rubbers and other spares. I also have a spare motor and transmission and front seats.
Now sold

More photos on my photobucket page:
http://s454.photobucket.com/user/whiteb ... is%20Minor