1962 Morris Mini Traveller Sold!

Have something to sell? Looking for a hard to find part? Post it here!
whitebuffalo
Core Member
Vehicles Owned: 1973 Morris Marina (Morri)
1971 Morris Mini (Kiwi)
1967 Sunbeam Stiletto (Banjo)
1965 Lotus 7 (Westfield) (Westie)

1962 Morris Mini Traveller Sold!

Post by whitebuffalo »

NOW SOLD!

Well, I have decided to sell my Traveller. The car is very close to being finished, just a little trim on the inside and a paint job and it is done.

The car is a 1962 Morris Traveller all steel car. Assembled the car last year and had it's first drive in April of 2015.

Motor is a Police force NOS 998 Cooper motor with four synchro transmission with 3,000 miles on them. Twin HS2 SU carbs. LCB with decent exhaust. 12G295 head with twin valve springs. Super two core radiator with new hoses.

Interior is ok, newer carpet, seats are in good condition. Some of the door cards are good, but could need replacement to be 100% . New Smiths Magnolia gauges. Everything works except the horn (needs a contact block) and the windscreen wipers.

Fully adjustable suspension with KYB shocks, all new. Poly bushes on suspension arms and tie rods. . Suspension was set up by Heritage Garage. Disc brakes with EBC Red Stuff pads, braided steel brake lines, new wheel bearings all around. New rear wheel wheel cylinders and shoes.

Car drives and runs well, very eye catching and practical with it's larger load area. AA badge is not included. I love the car, but am looking to go in a different direction car wise. $14,000 obo