1969 MGB GT Now Sold!

Have something to sell? Looking for a hard to find part? Post it here!
whitebuffalo
Core Member
Vehicles Owned: 1973 Morris Marina (Morri)
1971 Morris Mini (Kiwi)
1967 Sunbeam Stiletto (Banjo)
1965 Lotus 7 (Westfield) (Westie)

1969 MGB GT Now Sold!

Post by whitebuffalo »

Well, I absolutely had it in my mind to keep and develop this car, however, another Mini came into my life so will focus on my Mini and my Imps so the MGB has to go. It is a 1969 MGB GT that was owned by the same owner for almost all of it's life. Supposedly it has done 200,000 miles, but I am sure the motor has been rebuilt since it shows 50psi oil pressure. Added poly sway bar bushes.

It has new brake master cylinder and brake lines and clutch hydraulics. Has overdrive that works. Oil pressure gauge has been unplugged and a capillary type gauge has been zip tied to the radio (previous owner, not me) Paint is old and original and looks like it will polish up, but nose has been hand painted by previous owner. No rust that I have found and no dents. I haven't gotten into restoring anything other than cleaning and restoring the carbs to make them work properly.

Currently registered in California till Jan 2017 and has been a California car from new. The original 93 year old owner had it up until 2013 when the guy I bought it from had registered it in Washington State. I traded my Morris Minor for the MGB .

Now Sold. Now I can move onto my Imp and Mini

Last edited by whitebuffalo on Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.