FREE MG Midget/MINI 1275 & some compatible MGB parts

Have something to sell? Looking for a hard to find part? Post it here!
tykluss18
Vehicles Owned: 1997 BMW M3 Coupe

Sold: 1971 MG Midget

FREE MG Midget/MINI 1275 & some compatible MGB parts

Post by tykluss18 »

Hey all,

After I sold my '71 Midget last year I kept finding spare parts. I've tried to sell them but they honestly aren't worth much at all. At least not enough to put any more effort into eBay.

I want to get rid of the lot so it is a take it all offer. Lots of the parts are boxed up as I had many of them listed, so I don't have pictures, but here is the list of what you'll get if you want the lot:

1. 2 Used OEM front coil springs (1 set) for 1971 Midget
2. 2 new fan belts for 1275 A series engine
3. 1 used aftermarket H4 glass headlight housing. Good glass, no bulb. (universal)
4. 1 used oil filler cap for 1275 engine (maybe MGB)
5. 1 new MG Midget choke cable sheathing (no cable)
6. 2 used carb damper springs for HS2 carbs
7. 1 unused clutch slave cylinder rebuild kit from Moss Motors for Midget
8. 1 used Generator belt pulley for 1275 and I believe MGB
9. 1 new friction throwout bearing for 1275 Midget clutch
10. 1 new aftermarket (Centric) wheel cylinder for rear drums Midget (maybe Mini)
11. 1 new (what I believe to be) transmission mount for Midget
12. Some assorted used dashboard hardware, what appears to be a few brackets, some gauge clips and thumbnuts, bulb lenses in various colors, under dash heater valve control (for Midget and some MGB)
13. 1 used A series engine mounting plate for Midget (will need refinishing and new motor mounts)
14. 1 used 1275 radiator shroud for Midget (will need refinishing)

Parts are FREE to a good home.I can't guarantee fitment but these are my best guesses based on what I know about MGB's MINI's and Midgets.

If they are not picked up in a couple weeks they will be tossed.

I don't check this forum too often, so please TEXT ME with your name and a time you can pick them up and I will get back to you.

(805) 341-1009

Thanks,

-Tyson